APOT Summer Links to Learning
1 Week Sessions: July 8, 2019 - August 16, 2019
ECC North Campus - 6205 Main Street, Williamsville
$275 per week (10% sibling discount)
Camp day runs 9:00am - 3:30pm
Early drop off starts 7:30am - Late pick up until 5:30pm for additional $20 daily rate
Therapist designed and led activities to improve:
- Attention and Focus
- Strength and Endurance
- Posture and Body Awareness
- Motor Planning
- Organizational Skills
- Perceptual and Visual Motor Skills
- Social Skills
- Fine Motor Skills
- Ability to Follow Directions
Innovative all-day camp for ages 5-10 designed and run by physical and occupational therapists. Activities challenge kids’ bodies and brains to complete games, puzzles, obstacle courses and crafts…while having fun and strengthening their skills for success in school. Proven program to improve grades, coordination, and get them moving!
Learning Links© is a unique and innovative program developed in 2012. The pilot programs were conducted in the Buffalo public school district with remarkably positive results. The progress of the students in the program was so striking that the classroom teachers enthusiastically requested that the program return the following year. Since the first year, the program has been conducted in many more schools with continued success and enthusiastic support of teachers, administrators, & the students themselves.
Summer Links to Learning is designed to apply the same therapeutic principles used in the Learning Links program and challenge campers during a full-day packed with play, creative, and physical activities.
- Campers will enjoy a variety of indoor and outdoor activities, games, crafts, and exercises
- Fun, meaningful activities graded for each camper's specific skills
- Promotes camper's focus & ability to learn
- Designed to support New York State's learning standards
- Low staff to camper ratio ensures that everyone is supported in a safe environment